About LooPo® Products
Patented in 1988, LooPo is a simple device that is made with injected plastic and measures 2 3/4" by 1/4" and slides onto your seat belt. A red control lever allows the user to create enough slack on their seat belt to provide personal comfort without compromising safety.
Over 150,000 LooPo units are sold a year. Manufactured and assembled in Miami, LooPo is marketed through national catalogues, retail stores and the internet.
If you have been frustrated by tight seat belts that wrinkle your suits, cause driving discomfort, or constrict you around the neck, try LooPo Seat Belt Tension Adjuster. LooPo is an innovative product that allows you to drive in comfort while you are still buckled-up for safety, as is required by the law.
LooPo is attached to the top third of the seat belt and allows the driver to slacken the seat belt from a half inch to an inch. It does not interfere with the seat belt's function during an accident as seat belts respond to gravity pull, which supersedes the small amount of slack.
- Easy to use!
- Provides additional slack for your driving comfort.
- Prevents wrinkling of clothing from your seat belt.
- Allows seat belt to operate normally.
- Suitable for the whole family.
- Great for long trips.
- Adjustable for all individuals.
- Fits on standard and automatic seat belts
- Keeps within National Highway Traffic Safety Administration slack guidelines for seat belts.
- LooPo can be purchased at $7.95 for a set of two (2) plus shipping and handling.
Florida Residents add sales tax.